Benefits & Requirements
DBT certification comes with benefits that define your commitment and practice.
Dialectical Behavior Therapy National Certification and Accreditation Association (DBTNCAA) certification:
- Indicates expertise and quality that distinguishes you from others who provide similar services in your community
- Assists you in marketing your services to consumers and the larger community
- Increases confidence in your services as consumers become more informed about their choices.
- Assists you in documenting your training and experience in DBT to consumers, licensing boards, health care providers, and other interested parties
- Allows you to list a specialized certification when you apply to Health Care Provider and HMO networks (reimbursement for DBT services may require certification and/or accreditation in the future)
- Gives you resources for networking and staying current in the DBT field
- Allows you to be listed in DBTNCAA’s national registry… you will be part of a growing movement to define excellence in DBT!
Learn more Download the Certification Requirements.
Learn more about DBTNCAA Certification Download the Certification Application.